PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Technically Speaking, page-803

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Tell me what does this stock have? I’ll answer for you since you won’t give me an answer... tech and this is technology so technically speaking can be refered to the tech or the analysis of TA, things can always be interpreted differently by others or in multiple ways it’s like asking you why don’t you start and thread and call it technical analysis or charting?

That’s your opinion as you said and I have never disagreed that it’s on a downwards trend all I’ve asked is why you keep repeating yourself when you’re getting no where at all, you can’t accept a simple challenge I’ll save you the trouble of repeating yourself over and over again because all you want out of your posts are reactions so it’s the last time I’ll be replying to you because our conversations are going no where and I’m here because I like talking about po3 and helping others out! If you don’t have a clean motive move on please... good luck on your future endeavours on the stock exchange I think you will need it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236