PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I think they have factored in what they project in sales up...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I think they have factored in what they project in sales up until 2025, I am assuming that they have factored in the TB because they have de-risked the tech in an experimental environment but haven’t tested it in a real life setting which is important because of environmental issues like mould, humidity, airflow etc... installing the FRG in a hospital requires the set up to be right otherwise the it can compromise the result of the FRG...

The problem with the mould has nothing to do with the tech all PO3 want to do is accurately count the background TB levels before they implement the FRG in the environment and once they have counted the TB levels correctly they then can proceed to use the FRG and then doing further counts on the TB levels to justify the FRG that it is doing it’s job in an hospital environment and they can give it a big tick in the box!

I wouldn’t get your hopes up I’m only expecting a half yearly finanacial statement and nothing more I just don’t want to get excited that’s all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.