PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Technically Speaking, page-774

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Anyone had a look at the projected sales on the Beer and co valuation? I was going through the paperwork and I decided to refresh my memory as it’s been a couple of months since I’ve had a look and the numbers that they project are out of this world if they only fall halfway then let’s say I’ll still be a rich happy holder! A crazy NPAT projection for 2025 let’s hope it runs smoothly and according to plan! Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236