PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I thought about replying to all your points and underlying how...

1. 1,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I thought about replying to all your points and underlying how guff every single claim you made is but I'll simply show how wrong you are by addressing number 1.

The ASX small cap sector is rallying now. If you said that in Nov/Dec last year I'd agree, but look at the index? It's up almost 20% in 2 months from Dec 21 lows. Small caps have made very strong gains the past couple months. What has PO3 done? Look at the chart for your answer. Stop kidding yourselves LOL.

This literally highlights the fairy-tale you and others are falling for. But hey GLTAH and I'll revisit when we're at $3, sometime next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236