PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

If we are going into TA I can note some key factors into the...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    If we are going into TA I can note some key factors into the downtrend

1. Most of the small caps are on down trends because right now a lot of the money is going into high growth/ dividend yield mid/large caps. I don’t doubt some of our sell orders are to reduce exposure or to cover a purchase made on another stock

2. Lack of news... the spotlight has been on reporting season for some weeks now and most of the companies have now reported and again it leads to that’s where the money is flowing. So releasing critical announcements this time of the year is not very strategic and it’s not wise to go against the trend or to worry about the falling SP and pump out announcements to save it... PO3 have clearly stated that they won’t be making announcements over nothing which means when they make an announcement they mean business!

3. Down trends happen on every stock even the greatest of them and we just need to use these times to accumulate stock and remain positive on the FA and hold on to you’re original reason for purchasing the stock in the first place

4. The fearful are among every stock and a buy up the top of the hype to continually watch it fall generally hits the fearful pretty hard in which is a big contributor.

So I’m not telling you what to do but just giving my insight and analysis... soon when reporting season is over slowly or surely we will see people take their profits and move it elsewhere... the stock market never changes history always repeats itself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236