AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

hi rawHey sandy, downramping from a non holder is always a good...

1. 34,604 Posts.
    hi raw

Hey sandy, downramping from a non holder is always a good sign to me as I conclude said poster is looking for a cheaper entry price.
    If I'm wrong I apologise but will then admit to some bewilderment as to why you are posting on a stock that you don't hold and are underwhelmed by?

i accept your apology.

the crap i was reading from experienced posters in this thread AQO was outrageous.

like one of the main posters asked "whether they could drill a well before the end of this year in PEL 570"..

then you add people talking about it being taken over now, before any major work has started.

i thought i would put things into prosective like posting "time table". which was easily found on their website. also my post on farmin by Santos at some point is probably close to the mark. 60/40 is hitting the bullseye.

if people are going to post, try and get it correct. otherwise it just looks like petty ramping.

i also think there's a strong chance they'll farmin to another prospect fairly soon. which may give them a well fairly soon.

if i see a chance to buy in i'll take that opportunity with it arises.

another thing worth considering with the time ttable below. when companies chalk down a drilling date ie: 1stQ2013. in most cases you can add an extra quarter, as you can always get delays for one reason or another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.