STO 2.63% $7.02 santos limited

Hi Jace1984 If you go to the ASX website, under "Contact us"...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Jace1984

If you go to the ASX website, under "Contact us" there is a facility for complaints.
    I know that we are wasting our time, ASX and ASIC are a waste of time in enforcing the rules. They will say that the offer was too conditional etc etc therefore not a true offer.

All we want as share holders is an open market with all knowledge out there from which we can make our own decisions.

I like you have made decisions in the past few weeks which had i known about the offer I would have not made. I wrote some call options on a small portion of my STO holdings. Like you, I would not have done so had I known about the offer.

Also i like the way some brokers are touting that the $6.80 offer that was made last year was too conditional etc etc. The fact is that no one but the Directors saw that offer. They rejected it out of hand. Refused to parley. There are many offers for companies that are low and conditional as an opening bid that turn out to be valid and at higher prices - because the recipient Directors are willing to engage.

Our board of Directors are acting like arrogant pr.....

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.