THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

surprise...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Surprise...
    mick billing 'absolutely focusing' on his 3 projects buys yet more ground to drill...

https://www.investegate.co.uk/thor-...gsten---copper-prospects/201803281005342210J/

same old con in a different guise...

dilution under a different name...
    "A$550,000 in Thor shares,"

yet more drilling...
    "No tungsten exploration on the project area in the past 35+ years."
    "insufficient exploration to define a Mineral Resource under the JORC Code"

i guess we can kiss goodbye to molyhil going into production anytime soon. who is going to finance or agree an offtake while exploratory drilling takes place?

ole billing loves to drill holes...

'near-term production' my ar5e...Billing is single handedly creating a tungsten shortage by constantly drilling any piece of land he can get his hands on...maybe thats his crazy plan?
    MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236