DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

It was a Norup + Wilson contract but it was an external contract...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30 Posts.
    It was a Norup + Wilson contract but it was an external contract as many builders tendered for the project.

Looking at the half year results i see a profit of $.6m. I don't know how these figures are worked out but if they owe me nearly $.1m does that mean that the true profit would be $.5m. I am pretty sure that i wouldn't be the only one that is owed money.

Back in September i received an approved Progress claim assessment for $53,919.80 but only received $38,919.80 with no explanation of the $15k shortfall. When i asked about the difference they said they would pay the difference next month but despite two further progress claims they haven't paid anything except one of the payment plans that were put in place.

It is also interesting that they went through 6 Contract administrators on this project. Was this because they couldn't handle the pressure of people chasing money?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236