DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

I'm back. I entered into another payment plan with Diploma and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30 Posts.
    I'm back.
    I entered into another payment plan with Diploma and one of the conditions was I had to stay off Hotcopper and other social media. I am guessing their lawyers bill dealing with me and writing up a payment plan would have been in the thousands and yet they missed the payment dates.
    My guess is now that the Building Commission has appointed a Forensic accountant, they will find out what most of us already know and not too many people will be getting any more money. There maybe a lot of companies having to give back money for receiving preferential payments, especially electrical and plumbing companies that they need to pay to get the works "signed off".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236