DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

My business is also owed money (significant for us) from works...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1 Posts.
    My business is also owed money (significant for us) from works completed prior to December. We have also issued a Stat Demand.

Communication with the senior people at Diploma is virtually non-existant with multiple telephone calls and emails failled to be responded to.

Site Managers have a standard story have little if no say on who gets paid and those who are "authorised" to make payments do not respond and do NOT pay - no explaination, just silence.

I am happy to work through payment options with businesses having cashflow issues - I had had to do the same myself - but Diploma management seem to be dancing to a tune only they know.

Perhaps the purported sale of Quest Adelaide Terrace (to settle May , June or is that August????) will solve all problems and everyone will be paid but my BS meter is pinging of the chart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236