AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Substantially Undervalued, O&G Situation in play, page-91

1. 2,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi all,

I was just scrolling through the thread and wanted to touch on a comment made earlier. Matt747 mentioned;

"If the public domain data you fished out is any guide, it sure is a worry."

The key to remember is that the public domain data isn't a guide to this play.

The privately held Geological Study undertaken by Vision, Pantheon and the Bureau of Economic Geology at the University of Texas is the guide.

This study took 3 years, analysed 2,500 individual wells and 2,600 miles of 2D seismic data. This is the study Bobby and Jay used to form their understanding.

This study was kept confidential so that PANR & Vision could acquire the leases that showed the characteristics they were looking for. It's the IP that's driving the play, why would you release it?

IMO I'm not sure there is a need to try and piece together information from the public domain, it will be incomplete and won't come close to the detail these guys are operating from. Trust their interpretations, they have huge amounts invested as well.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers!
    Last edited by squidd: 29/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.