AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Hi Matt747, Nice to meet you, thanks but I already have the same...

1. 4,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Hi Matt747,

Nice to meet you, thanks but I already have the same username on that site as well

Too many there, don't do any research of there own and won't even accept info that's in black & white and put in front of them.

I'm really surprised by the lack of people interested in trading AXT, there is virtually no-one out there trying to buy the stock.

Its a nice clean shell & if this Polk county well comes in for PANR, they will be a great position going forward. Since each 1 pence rise in the PANR share price, equates to a 0.11 cent rise in the cash backing for each AXT share, because of the gearing there 7M PANR holding and the current AUS$ to GB£ exchange rate have.

Current fully discounted cash backing is @ 1.7 cents per share, to which it should trade at a slight discount.

I even know of a significant private USA nat gas project (3TCF of gas in place) that would be ideal for them to consider in due course (if there PANR investment is successful) especially if you look at the US LNG market going forward and the amount of nat gas they will need to source going forward.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.