AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Hi Straykiwi, I'm more than happy to buy any you want to sell me...

1. 4,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Hi Straykiwi,

I'm more than happy to buy any you want to sell me @ 2.5 cents.

Yes the blockage couldn't have happened at a worst time, markets wise etc.

However the most important thing is that the formation was able to flow at commercial rates, that de-risks the whole project substantially.

3 months from now, people will look back & think what an opportunity I missed.

Price of oil & gas right now is of no relevance to PANR & AXT, yes it will be to a very small degree once they get VOBM#1 online. However everyone else is feeling much more pain from the low prices, the longer they continue the better.

I don't see nat gas being above $2 per MCF from April to early November, that will really hurt everyone, the longer oil stays down the better. I can see the USA rig count getting down into the 500-550 range in the next few months.

It will cause ten's of thousands of old wells doing 1 to 5 bopd to finally be P&A'd as there losing too much money.

Prices will bounce and probably bounce hard, because so few company's will be strong enough financially to fund development drilling, nevermind exploration for a considerable period until there bank balances get a chance to recover.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.