AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Hi squidd, Yes, without doubt they are wanting to cash-out...

1. 4,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Hi squidd,

Yes, without doubt they are wanting to cash-out early.

I'm kind of doing it the other way. I'm looking far forward to work out the value that any buyer when running a valuation model will come up with. Once I have that figure on a per well basis, you can then apply a discount to it (ie the return a buyer would find acceptable on there overall investment) and then come to a number.

In the case of VOBM#1 for example, that $11.45M figures comes from 1.8mmboe of total production (0.9mmboe being PANR's share of that production).

So I don't see anyone paying more than $10 per boe in the ground in this case ($9M net per well to PANR) given the price criteria I've used. Obviously if the price of natural gas or oil rises then you might get a bit more. If the EUR per well turns out to be higher than this (& I think it might) you'll get a slightly higher price.

Apply that across West Double A Wells (assuming VOBM#1 is an average well in this field) and PANR could realise around $333M for its share of the field.

Effectively doing it this way, its hard to over value the likely boe in the ground number.

LOTM
    Last edited by Last of the Mohicans: 07/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.