AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

As I've posted several times before, (probably more on ADVFN...

1. 4,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    As I've posted several times before, (probably more on ADVFN than here) there is a Sweet Spot within the Double AA Wells field. The field has produced over 400 BCF of gas and 20 million barrels of condensate from a total of 59 wells which were drilled on the field.

Nearly 50% of production (201 BCF + 10.25 MMBO) has come from just 10 of those wells which occur in the sweet spots.

The 2 best wells had EUR's of over 6.75MMboe, the lowest 2 of the 10 had EUR's of 2.0MMboe & 2.75MMboe. The average EUR for those 10 wells is 4.3MMboe.

There might be 2 other wells that are at or above the whole field EUR average number of 1.75MMboe, meaning @ 45 wells were below it.

Putting things in context VOBM#1 on this weeks numbers looks like it would rank as the 11th best well, were it part of the Double AA Wells field (which we know it isn't, but gives a good comparison).

I did some back of the envelope numbers on VOBM#1 using a 1.5MMboe EUR, Oil price static @ $45, NGL static @ $22.5 & Nat Gas static @ $2.50 for 1100 BTU gas.

I broke the 1.5MMboe down into 450,000 BO, 50,000 B of NGL & 6 BCF of nat gas.

That gives you $36.375M of gross income for the well, I then deducted $6M ($4 per boe to be safe) for costs & then deducted 25% of the new figure (@ $7.6M) to cover landowner royalties.

That left an undiscounted value of $22.75M for VOBM#1 (of which 50% is PANR's share).

There are reported to be 37 possible well locations on prospect A !!

AXT @ 5 cents against its fully discounted NAV of 7.8 cents, crazy to say the least

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.