SGL ricegrowers limited

Googled them and answer my own question below about Chimaera...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Googled them and answer my own question below about Chimaera Capital. I found this piece a bit interesting ... Chimaera is "strategic transactions arbitage group".

Chimaera Capital was formed in 1996 as a strategic transactions arbitage group within Paloma Partners, one of the major market neutral hedge funds operating globally and based in Greenwich, Connecticut. Chimaera Capital's mandate included the development and trading of structured products for Paloma Partners.

In 1997 Chimaera formed an alliance with the Global Investment Manager Services division of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc. and expanded its business to include key engagements in Australia, the UK, New Zealand, Germany, France, Sweden and Italy.

Today, Chimaera's business covers a number of markets, principally Australasia and Western Europe. It commands a unique position in the market having global capabilities in equity capital markets, structured finance, securities financing and trading and wealth management.

H

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236