SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

...why is been such a dog?Our my back of a beer mat numbers it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31 Posts.
    ...why is been such a dog?

Our my back of a beer mat numbers it has A$100m market cap, with $55m or so of net cash! This values the Peruvian Iron Ore and Berau Coal asset in Indonesia at $45m, when the real NPV I reckon is 400-500m!! And that's before spot prices ramp up which the recent move in the BDIY is telling us is imminent.

Also look at the shareholder base. The Russians have 20%, management 20%, and activist investors like Eye have at least another 10-15% combined. This is going to get squeezy. I doubt they are there to justify an annual trip to WA, I suspect because the iron ore asset is massive. This thing looks very, very cheap!

Does anyone have a view?!?!!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236