STO 0.00% $7.02 santos limited

Xi11, I guess its up to each person .......... I would look at...

1. 3,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Xi11,

I guess its up to each person ..........

I would look at it as

bonds (wa gas, cb gas)
    oil lev (cb oil/cond) - circa 25-30 / bbl ...
    oil lev (lng projects - one has a diff fiscal regime)......

and then break out the capex reqd for each type of business

very very roughly
    wa gas - minor
    cb gas - 50-60% developed
    png - minor (v high flow rate well!, from osh preso's - will only require 1/2 wells every couple of yrs......)
    glng - I would est most of the inc in fwd capex is additional dev drilling ....
    narra - I would go throu the old ESG rpts - circa 3bn + someone has to build pipeline .........most likely the vol's will be swapped out of the syd market .....

you should be able to work out that most of the delta value is within glng........2nd is pnglng (small equity %)...

rgds
    V_H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25225 $8.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.53 12283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236