STO 0.07% $7.02 santos limited

STO - BUY IMO, page-68

1. 2,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    i dont try and pick tops and bottoms - but I say at this price and with oil under $50 and as a leverage play it sort of screams buy me but no one is buying - therfore has to be a fundamental issue why as there is certainly potential upside in oil? . All quiet from the china front as well

Now insto could be mucking round and hoping people swap out so they can accumulate but the mrkt is still unsure how they will resolve their problems - cost of debt will be rising from now on not falling.

If all you do is reduce debt at the expense of capital improvement you are going to get issues down the track - they need a debt solution.

The question you have is do I hold and wait for the cure to come or do i buy something else get a rtn and jump back in because for some reasn need STO in the portfolio and i cant bear to tell the mates down the pub that the day I sold out was the day the rise begun?

in a case like this, if you must have, then my advise is to average in esp. if you believe it has 30% upside. Just weigh up the opportunity costs.

To your question i dont know where it would go but I would have a small bet if it got arnd 3.40. - if stocks in general rally from here that may never come - but i am sure management will stuff up again. Gallagher had a team around him at the old place - whose he got here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
-0.005(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $23.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.08 $6.98 $19.96M 2.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 27338 $7.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 49035 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236