ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Yes Davo, I think you have some valid point.I am concerned that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 286 Posts.
    Yes Davo, I think you have some valid point.

I am concerned that the other Fred seems to have disappeared. That Fred had some nice discussion points on him. So even though Fred is sadly no longer around, I am glad you have re raised some of his points.

Some people have had no choice but to end up with a diluted share of the company, whilst others have had the opportunity to gain a significant share at the expense of the first lot.

Now some will say, just suck it up, it's that end of the market, move on, make a decision, etc, etc. Some may take the Argus point of view and say "if you don't like it, invest elswhere",

BUT

That neglects to take into account that people don't just invest in a management teams, they also invest in a projects and assets.

These guys don't get paid to live in a world without critique!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236