SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Of course, the CAPEX is definately a challenge but again, if the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Of course, the CAPEX is definately a challenge but again, if the Bankability Study proves it's a world class asset and a highly profitable one at that, I still believe they can a major mining company to come in as a partner and invest significantly and/or raise finance. No doubt much harder now than pre-2008 but still not impossible.

You ascert the price of 66.5c makes it a terrible buy or what Chubbito, what are you actually saying? Using that theory, I guess every other mining stock on the ASX is a dead horse too right cause they're well down from their 52 week high.

Sorry Chubbito but I don't see ANY substance in your posts (apart from the obvious such as depressed SP, CAPEX etc) other than to try and downramp SRK for one reason or another, I suspect so you can try and get in cheaper yourself?

I'm in at around these levels and VERY comfortable. Love the assets it has and still reckon it's one of the best spec mining stocks out there. Would you like to comment on the Cuzco & Apurimac grades/volumes etc, let me guess you reckon they're no good right lol?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236