ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    Just when you think that it can't get any lower. I am surprised by this stock decreasing to such a low level and am not too sure why, and would like to see whether other people have suggestions?

I understand all the problems that this company has had (I have been an investor for 4 years), however, this company (and its management) is not the same as it was 2 years ago, and they are about to commence drilling again (Cuervo and Strike) and generally it looks rather positive so long as Peru remains stable - which seems to be the case. In addition SRK is trading at cash backing so my thoughts are that the upsdie from this low point has to be far greater than the downside.

Any thoughts? My thoughts are that people have just been through the ringer with this company and will only re-rate this company on 'past actions' and no longer on 'future potential'......for the time being anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236