MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

spring cleaning, page-9

1. 454 Posts.
    I wondered what drove this to 17c so quickly yesterday. I thought it may be in anticipation of the Q report which will contain production and revenue figures.

However, I just noticed the ann report was released on the 15th and I can see now why the sudden uplift.

They have stated that over 1000 tonnes of copper have been produced since June/July start up and revenues of 5+mil so far.

A very impressive report, and with a market cap of only $109mil this is a steal imo.

Reminds me a bit of AAR who is a gold producer that also has a very low market cap, has an income stream and posted its maiden profit recently.

Best thing about these companies is that they are less likely to require cap raising and share dilutions as they have a revenue stream to fund further exploration.

And lastly, as stated in the report, there are over 550 mining companies in Australia and less than 10% are producers.

I am happy to hold 2 of the producers being AAR and MRX.

P.S I am not new to MRX, Have been trading it for a few years, but a lot more respect is warranted with this company now they are achieving these milestones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.