TTV 0.00% 2.4¢ two way limited

sportsbet - growth, page-6

1. 721 Posts.
    hey clint

i think the longer it goes on the more likely we are to see regulatory approval given in Qld, SA NT,. When NSW rejected it initially, the market was informed and it was done straight away. The NSW Gaming was under review and part of that review was new technologies, and this was accepted. As far as Unitab etc are concerned i hope that things occur before the spring carnival.

My thoughts beyond that go to Austar and Sportsbet.
    In communication with Ben Reichel i was given the understanding that sportsbet would be available by finals time this year. So they obviously have been developing the technology whilst they wait, ready for use as soon as the green light is given. No stuffing around about developing technology, implementing straight away.
    Austar cover all regional and remote areas with a vast (geographical) audience. A lot of mining towns in that one.
    Anyway cheers mate.

I hope that big lot of rain sweeps through your country down there fills your dams and rivers (and you are not forced to vote on what type of water you drink. stinky!)
    I am interested to know how much flows out west and ends up on the western side of the great divide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.