ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 392 Posts.
    I received a Special Dividend Payment from Tatts Group on the 22nd Dec, paid in my nominated bank account without any statement notification which is normally emailed to me on the same day.

I did logon to Computershare Investor Services site in an attempt to view and download the payment details but was unable to find any listing of Tatts Group in my account.

I did notice that on an the last Tatts Group statement last issued on October 2017 that the online details for share holdings are available at www.investorcentre.com/au/contact. I did try this but was unsuccessful in logging in.

Has anyone experienced any problems similar as I have ??

Cheers
    Wombat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236