CAH 0.00% $1.71 catalpa resources limited

I have read your comments and have looked at the 2013 EPS for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 707 Posts.
    I have read your comments and have looked at the 2013 EPS for CAH and CQT and the long term 3 year outlook looks good but with so many of these projects sp stagnation is the risk when big investors can see better opportunities in the short term and dump and remaining shareholders are then holding a share worth a lot less than what they paid. The lack of dividend prospect within 5 years kills off a lot of investors.
    I kept Catalpa because I saw a share worth over $2 later this year then the expected EPS fell dramatically for the next 2 years. Catalpa got its output up and then saddles itself with a long term gunabee that will put itself back to where it was 4 months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236