STO 0.00% $7.02 santos limited

Hi all, hows everyone going as good as me...there are obviously...

1. 2,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi all,

hows everyone going as good as me...there are obviously a few of us that bought below #$3 and bought options etc ie loaded up.

Its been a nice two years where I have gone on record with exactly what I did and why and low and behold payday has arrived.

Thankyou all for coming my work on sto is completed - not sold yet but we will clear $5 and I now what do t from there

its been nice conversing and of course you can still follow me or not but today is a great day for those that hold STO and know how to play the game.

time for a G&T and then back to work looking for moremoney please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1820 $7.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.63 355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236