TTV 0.00% 2.4¢ two way limited

something soon, page-5

1. 721 Posts.
    gday clint,

thanks for the post gives me someone to talk to.....or at rather lol...and so it goes when you think you are on a good thing.

I am keen to see the usage figures and would be happy with a steady increase. There is no way we will see the dramatic usage increase as it went into the Spring last year, particularly the Melbourne Cup carnival. What that did do however, is give an indication of turnover potential.

I am more looking forward to the other states, austar and footytab being included in that potential. The TAB pool is massive and TTV is trying to align themselves directly to this turnover via a credible user friendly technology.

They are dealing with big players in the gambling and broadcasting industry along with state governments. Its going to take time, but if they pull this off, and they are half way there, the potential is huge. I would never guess where the share price would be, but i know that it would look after itself if the company can match turnover equivalent to some of the Europeans countries, which is around 5% of turnover. Crazy to think that, but apparently TTV's technology (hence the recent award and user feedback) surpassses current technology in Europe. Further to that it is patented technology (a recent announcement) which will show its worth over time.
    It would be interesting to hear others points of view on this but i can understand that it isnt of particular interest to many until they can prove they are a viable ongoing business.
    Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.