TTV 0.00% 2.4¢ two way limited

something soon, page-3

1. 721 Posts.
    wasnt really the announcement i was hoping for but a positive all the same

a very interesting fact that Sky Racing is the most watched channel on the Pay TV platform in terms of duration watched.

here is the announcement in full

Sky Racing ACTIVE wins ASTRA Award for
    “Most Outstanding Use of Interactive Television”

Two Way Limited proudly announces that Sky Racing ACTIVE, the TV wagering service created by Two Way for Tabcorp and FOXTEL, has won an ASTRA Award for “Most Outstanding Use of Interactive Television”.
    The Australian Subscription Television and Radio Association (ASTRA) is the peak body for the subscription television industry. The ASTRA Awards recognise the talent and creativity that drive subscription television platforms and channels.
    The award for “Most Outstanding Use of Interactive Television” was judged by a panel of leading industry experts.
    Ben Reichel, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, said: “I would like to thank our partners at Tabcorp and FOXTEL for supporting Sky Racing ACTIVE. Most importantly, I would like to thank the team at Two Way, who are the best interactive TV developers on the planet. This award recognises the talent and hard work that has gone into our TV wagering service.”
    Tabcorp's Media Chief Operating Officer Brendan Parnell said: "Sky Racing ACTIVE harnesses innovation to provide a world's best interactive service for Tabcorp customers. Sky Racing is the most watched channel on the Pay TV platform in terms of duration watched. The 'press the red button' service creates an additional dimension for Sky Racing viewers in terms of racing information, choice and convenience."

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.