SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Mate lets hope he has let the cat out of the bag. I am happy...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,243 Posts.
    Mate lets hope he has let the cat out of the bag. I am happy with my holding but might prop up again post US decision. Not a lot of buying to move the SP to show a) a company buying a position & b)inside knowledge when someone at commsec says this yet no buying?

I am definately not suggesting for a second you are misleading us - Just sounds unlikely - But hey if your right wow - SRK use to have very loose lips before an announcment. New management might be a little tighter with their lips.

Anyway will be known quite soon according to commsec (2 weeks u said?)

Hope it comes through. Cheers for reporting - unusual no one else knows. May I suggest an email to Ken to report your conversation with commsec. I have found him to be most helpful. He might be able to shoot it down or at least fix the leak.

Keep us updated cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236