SGL ricegrowers limited

gasman,I would also be in a similar predicament with too much...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 432 Posts.
    gasman,

I would also be in a similar predicament with too much comment. However I think you missing the point on the management. The most recent CEO and chairman were the first honest and transperent management of SGL.

F*(K those poor shareholders, there actions put SGL in the posistion it was prior to the AGL JV.

I agree the 30mil is only a debt if the SP is below 60c however it will take alot of DM spin for the SP to recover to 60c or above before april.

If SGL can sort out ALL funding issues then they have a great opportunity to a successful company. This will depend heavily on external influences.

cheers and have a good new year!!

looking forward to 06

otaw

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236