AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

bluesky, i was thinking that too, it is a wildcat but i figured...

1. 127 Posts.
    bluesky, i was thinking that too, it is a wildcat but i figured the reason they tested that first is because they know we have copper deposits from previous drills, they want to see how big and commercial the deposit is,

I usually derisk leading into drilling but this time I want to wait until Winjabe east results, looking at the 3D survey IHAD8 had notable results so I can only imagine what the next hole will find, now that we have 3D survey to help,

Honestly, I would be in the top 20 holders by now but the reason i didn't top as much because of emmie buff. To me this looked like a significant deposit which most of the previous drill holes were testing. Why they had no plans to carry out any further drilling i'm not sure as yet. All they said in the quaterly was that no drill targets have been identified there...

but as you mention the reason the shareprice is this low (appart from the state of the market atm) is because this is a wildcat, but regardless, we have a lot to look forward to, we're talking 10mill market cap and we still havnt looked at the possible resources at toondulya...

We cannot underestimate the significance of this drill hole. If this shows up with the goods it means the survey is spot on... we are testing the centre of this gravity feature, i can see 50c+ no sweat on any noticable copper deposits

N.b above for entertainment puposes only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.