ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I think the extreme shock factor of a super high grade gold mine with iron ore or porphyry type bulk tonnages and grade distributions means any rational estimates are irrational (sorry). Imagine if somebody found a new Grasberg but at way more than 20 times the grade and there's only 10% free float.

When assay results from drilled holes averaging (much more than) 1oz come in and people realise what we have, you won't be including any decimal points in SP targets. smile.png

That's what I was getting in a recent posting: "So apart from the huge tonnage potential, the ridiculous grades and an outcropping orebody, the geometry and distribution of the mineralisation enhance the awesome project economics:"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236