AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

The reason I have not sold this stock and moved on is that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The reason I have not sold this stock and moved on is that something has to happen to realise the embedded value in its Cooper basin lease.

I reckon even if NSE shareholders do not vote through its deal co-joined with Magnum Hunter on Monday (and I reckon it's over 90 percent that the deal will go through) Magnum Hunter is likely to attempt to create another deal directly with AQO. You just need to look at the rhetoric coming out of Magnum Hunter in the article posted by Oilyman to draw this conclusion.

Failing the second deal getting up with Magnum a Hunter you still have Beach Energy etc who would definitely bid over 20c pershare for AQO. Probably closer to 25c.

I have heard a story (quite plausible from well connected person) about how AQO got pel570 from under the noses of the majors. Don't want to repeat this hearsay. But, if true, it only reinforces the view that pel570 is very valuable and is a sweet spot in the Cooper.

Bring on Monday and the NSE vote so that AQO can move forward after that whatever the NSE vote outcome!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236