IFL 1.13% $2.62 insignia financial ltd

@MR. Dollar @wing it Thanks for the replies. I was thinking...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    @MR. Dollar @wing it Thanks for the replies. I was thinking along the same lines. With a few of the risks still present I can see why the analysts are saying 5.7 - 6.5 to be conservative. I was personally thinking on Dividend strength and the numbers they presented it should at least get back to a figure with a 7 in front on this run up. It looked like there was some price support near the 7 dollar mark on the way down before it took a large hit in December. With the momentum over the last week I am hoping it will keep pushing. I think you are right that if the ANZ deal goes through it would give another push upwards and we still need some clarity if it is going ahead or not. Yes I have noticed there has been a lot of automation in the trades and it's being tightly controlled by the big buyers and sellers out there so this forum isn't going to put a dint in that. With a nice 30 percent rise from 5 dollars I was expecting a few more retail buyers/sellers to be commenting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.62
Change
-0.030(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.703B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.65 $2.67 $2.59 $2.404M 918.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5853 $2.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.62 12998 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236