BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

"I mentioned in my post that it all hinges on the assays...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2609
    "I mentioned in my post that it all hinges on the assays replicating the extraction values"

The extraction values can also be subject to error in the same way that an assay can be.

I once went through and estimated the grade for myself using the density of gold, the diameter of the buttons (as I read them against the mm scales in the photos) and the claimed original weight of the samples used to recover the buttons from to see if the results came out in the right order of maginitude. Assuming that the buttons are mostly gold my caculations confirmed the rough grades but this is by no means a confirmation of the extraction process as I was just using the information provided in the announcements.Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236