ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    With the first application seeing as Ser are the one and only exclusive applicant I would almost say that they have that application as good as stitched up just pending the next announcement to say they have been awarded that ground.

The second application which is the smaller of the two applications could do either way but I believe Ser are in a good position to win this also as they would have ensured that their application has been lodged correctly as they are not new in this area and have existing exploration ground so you can assume they have followed all the correct processes and protocol they also have a great relationship with the department of defence as they have only recently been granted access to explore their Myall creek tenements which is on department of defence land and I must add they are one of very few mining exploration companies which have been granted such access so they are obviously doing something right.

Regarding their existing exploration tenements at Myall creek, they are completely surrounded by fmg exploration tenements and or applications so what Ser has already pegged must have drawn the attention of one of the big 4 iron one miners so that is a big tick from me and the fact Ser have permission to explore this ground from the department of defence for all we know Fmg may already be looking at what Ser have in terms of rock geology and could be in discussions with Ser already but this is just me having a guess but it's not like this theory doesn't have any merit.

With the buy side nearly double the sell side this stock is building nicely and no one is really dumping into .006 either and with over 1 million in the bank and Ser's mineral sands and gold projects in Queensland which are surrounded by a couple if majors I believe Ser is extremely undervalued and on any good news I think there is a good chance that this stock will fly.

Ser also have a totality on the Uley graphite mine in South AUSTRALIA and a 15% in ionic industries which may list in the ask later this year. Good times ahead for this company.
    Last edited by Melos: 23/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $50.90K 2.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 863907 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1146521 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236