THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Self-perpetuating stock...?

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Is Thor mining the worlds first 'self-perpetuating stock'?

dad jetson buys shares...
    minecraft mick buys assets...
    minecraft mick sells assets...
    minecraft mick buys assets...
    and on and on and on...the world turns and this closet mining club continues to feed the podgy donkey billing...

they don't need investors...they just need a hotel room....eeeuuuuck....what an unpleasant thought....what happens when 2 useless accountants with a fetish for all things mining get together i wonder? i guess they both feel short changed...inadequate...

still some great great great really great news to look forward to....molyhil finance near term anytime soon....pilot mountain DFS jorc more drilling with expected results...dundas drill results underwhelming....3b 5b....lithium decision.....copper mine hyped news...3b 5b....maybe jetson will tell billing to buy something else?....

still waiting for a decent buy price & some volatility to trade with....its BBBBBoooorrrriiinnnnngggg...MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236