[_REQUEST_ACCESS_TIME] => 1727691958.542
            [_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => 7hi2otujvcl99cktt3i38g5ved
                )

)

)
-----------------------
LIONTOWN RESOURCES LIMITED (ASX:LTR) - RRS Summer Series Investor Presentation, 37644325, page-3 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
LTR 2.55% 80.5¢ liontown resources limited

l have been in contact with LTR. l just want to share the info...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    l have been in contact with LTR. l just want to share the info with my fellow shareholders.

I asked why isn't Vanadium project on the RRS preso.  The reason is the co is purely focusing on our two Lithium projects.
    If the co can get a great offer for the vanadium project, they may consider in selling it. That to me is encouraging news as we are
    100% focusing on lithium. 
    The Vanadium project is low grade and it will mean more cash to develop our lithium projects.
    Full steam ahead for KV and Baldania.

Kathleen valley drilling.
    Presently phase 1 at KV is being drilled out. When phase 1 at KV is done, the drill rigs X 2 will move down to Baldania to drill out Anna
    and also our 3rd  discovery.
    Phase 2 at KV will commence when phase 1 assays are received and the co have worked out exactly where to drill phase 2.

All l can say is the management team here are very profession. The metallurgical testing of KV is going to be very thorough so the same result
    can be achieved down the track in the near future when we start processing as highlighted in the RRS preso.  Also said in the presentation they will take no short cuts in the processing plant design. Get the design right the first time, it will be cheaper in the longer term.
    This co will succeed in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.