LTR 2.55% 80.5¢ liontown resources limited

RRS Summer Series Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 4,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Listened to the presentation this morning, Great reiteration of this company & it's future potential.

The numbers ($income wise) inregards to the tenements have been crunched well and even in a bad market the mines will still provide profit (based off their calculations which they've done several)

These figures aren't with the increased mine life which they plan on doing,
    cash flow profile.jpg

Cash flow AFTER Tax in the future. These figures don't even include Tantalum which isn't needed to make the KV worthwhile to my understanding which is very good news.
    100mill.jpg

Location wise; Right next to a sealed highway, existing powerline and a Natural Gas Pipeline is all there so everything is in place and a mill can be built which'll then see the company producing.

When speaking about the board below, it's pretty crazy they've gotten these guys who're experts and have lots of experience behind them with the most notable Craig Williams who built up Equinox Minerals which then ended up selling for $8billion

Top 20 Owning 50.8%

team.JPG

Everything mentioned has been taken from the presentation which i think is extremely worthwhile listening to... Not financial advice by any means, please dyor! gltah!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.