ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Also warm of the presses as it was announced a month ago, and it is in the EFS was a filing to SEC by Lonestar (which I hold) that had some audited info about their latest acquisition.

So the Halcon sale values SSN at 1,000 boepd at $48.75M

Lonestar purchase consisted of a producing property and an undeveloped property. The producing prop:

1P PDP = 6,276 MBOE of which 4,557MBO
    1P PUD = 1,531 MBOE of which 1,181 MBO

Puts the mix as 74.1% PDP and 25.9% PUD

Audited as
    $35.1M for PDP
    $15.0M for PUD
    $1.9M for ARO

On that basis, and on oil as the only value its $10.40 BO for PDP and $12.70 PUD for a blended $11/BO 1P

The trick is to make the right adjustment for the location advantage of EFS and the much higher PDP ratio. What I mean by that is $11 x 8,707MBO 1P for SSN = $95,777 wont translate. SSN PDP is 37.9% and the big unknown (to shareholders) is the amount of capital needed to develop PUD.

But you could say it might be between 60% - 70% (guess) of the $11 number. That would put it at $62.25M

Averaging ($62.25M + $48.75M) yields $55.5M less $24M owed leaving $28.5M ... I'd be happy with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236