HAR 0.00% 4.0¢ haranga resources limited.

Good quality of comments.The other takeaway from the qtly for me...

1. 99 Posts.
    Good quality of comments.

The other takeaway from the qtly for me was they are still sitting on plenty of cash to avoid a near term CR (ie to avoid a pre JORC CR). $15.7m cash + $5.7 long term from currently in the money options. About 10 cps cash. Cash burn next qtr $2.2m, inc $1.8 for exploration, which gets quite a lot done in Mongolia (last qtr 1.6m).

So EV post dilution of in the money options is only about $26m. That looks to give long term punters the chance of a good multiple.

Also tightly held. Great for investors, less so for traders. Although the depth suggests it could gap up pretty quickly if the 24/25c region can be passed:

http://cb.iguana2.com/netwealth2/depth/har
    (thanks to ASF on another thread for showing that link)

Cheers to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.954M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 19978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236