HAR 0.00% 4.0¢ haranga resources limited.

tinwins,the results to me, just keep getting better and...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    tinwins,

the results to me, just keep getting better and better.

when I spoke to the MD he indicated that at present, the market in Australia doesnt appreciate the ability to regrade/screen the magnetite [cheaply] into a concentrate for shipping [also cheaply]. I think the market is looking for WOW factor and NOW factor. The saavy investors will eventually cotton on and she will move. Look at how HUN played out. The market hardly even knew about it and is was a multi$m takeover!

If Eruu Gol is hitting 2.5mtpa, then they are looking at revenues around the $200m+ mark, not to mention the $500m+ drop of capital on it by the chinese. HAR is still only a $40m puppy.

A-A' is 1326m (all assessed)
    B-B' is 1344m (462 assessed)
    C-C' is 1495m (431 assessed) with a monster magnetite intersection at depth on BTDH-20 yet to be reported :)

we still have several thousand meters of results to come out over the next few weeks. Could be a nice christmas if Dund Balag comes in around the 25%+ level.

My feeling is that if the JORC is good and we get to see some further upside at Dund Balag, that the company will be well on to the next level!

I would suspect that around the JORC time should expect the company to tap the market for more capital to expand the drill program and advance plans on scoping studies and eventually mine plans. Long way to go but the comments from the MD at the back end of today are very significant. Or has he described Dund Balag HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.954M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 19978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236