ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Bought a few k of this old dog years ago. Thought they might be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Bought a few k of this old dog years ago. Thought they might be on to something with CO2 pumping. Resisted giving them any more money based on poor performance. Looks like they might go under. Was holding off selling until I need to write the tax loss off against sale of two or three CSL shares. Yes 2 or 3. I know that sounds ridiculous but it is true. Hope I dont end up with an unmarketable parcel.

Worst share purchase I ever made but also most insignificant.

Good luck to all those that hold but I don't like your chances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236