ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 25,108 Posts.
    sj,

I think SMD is a very good punt (esp. at the current sp), and I really do think it could be a serious player - it certainly has the hallmarks of being one, if the Board play their cards right.

We do have the goods imo insofar as being in the right place & having lots of large tenements. We have ~2,500 sq. kms, whereas CDU has less than 20 sq. kms.

We have a very good Board with some pretty good skills & experience imo - ie; ex Sundance, Exco & Gindalbie.

We've been getting some reasonably good hits but need follow up drilling. We also have access to processing plants at Copperchem & Exco. This year we're doing geophysics & mapping and the big drilling starts next year.

We should have potential cashflow within 18-24 months, and I believe we could be one of the largest copper producers in Australia.

Some of our significant shareholders have deep pockets - one of which I'm sure will try a takeover down the track.

I'm expecting some major price movement north within the next 2 quarters.

Cash at bank as at September 2013 was $1.2m & we have ~204m shares on issue with a pathetic market cap of ... wait for it ...

~$9M. ... ...

Anyways, hope the above helps you out a little but I would suggest you do some (ASX announcements) research into SMD if you are looking to buy in.

Good luck in whatever you decide sj. (:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236