CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,234 Posts.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2008/s2344118.htm
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/2008/08/22/2343887.htm

Given the site requirements for seam gas extraction, the concerns of the local residents do seem a little outrageous. Concerns that the CSG projects would permanently affect the area, result in reduced tourism and effectively close the town? Of all industries, I could not think of a less invasive one than CSG.

I mean we are talking about natural gas, one of the cleanest forms of energy. Very important to the wider NSW and Australian community when we are trying to reduce our carbon output.

I do agree that having a good water management plan would be pretty essential though.

A little concerned also at the damage that the current residents have already done to the heritage area; land clearing agriclture? ;P

SF

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236