ALD 2.00% $30.06 ampol limited

Hi zog, well spotted.I make two related inferences from...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Hi zog, well spotted.

I make two related inferences from this.

Firstly that they have done enough to determine root cause to be confident of taking legal action. Hopefully this means that Gold Ridge is sorted.

Secondly that they feel they can take legal action without inadvertently shooting their own company outlook in the foot- that is to say, if Gold Ridge was still a disaster, and they went for the action, it would just highlight the disaster. Hopefully, this means that Gold Ridge is sorted.

After all there's no point in going after $25m if the reputational risk shreads your price by more than that. As it stands, any price effect has been nonexistent.

This quarter already feels like it's flying by, with no direct news to speak of (though with an AGM on its way). If the last quarter is a reliable precedent, this should mean that things are going to plan. I'm looking forward to sub $1000 costs and 40koz. That should mean $20m in the input side before all the outflows.

If that happens, ALD should be over the big hump.

The usual hazards apply. POG....PNG....AUD....oil....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$30.06
Change
0.590(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.64 $30.06 $29.51 $43.05M 1.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39 $29.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.06 470 2
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236