ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I am trying to perform financial forecast for H1 FY19 using some figures available from  FY18 annual report. 
    My assumption based on the total revenue in the low to mid $120m.
    I haven't reduced much in the employee expenses or copyright costs. Overall Profit/Loss statement looks very healthy to me. 
    Even if revenue in the low $120M, they still able to make profit by reduction of employee expenses.

Apologies that I am not a financial guru so please point of any errors in my estimate. 

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1424/1424031-b7fcee9dc3d410396cb49ff416e5ca75.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1424/1424045-effdf4ee78401009ae634083e91974b6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236