ISD 6.67% 9.8¢ isentia group limited

I’ve been watching this one and getting in and out, previously I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I’ve been watching this one and getting in and out, previously I just made two pips but I do have to agree that this will rebound at least in the short term. I think a cup and handle is forming atm, and the results for last quarter imo should move this up.

I think a theme, which I’m hoping will play out, is that last year was a terrible year for bond holders and risk appetite was definitely off, having a bunch of pro investors holding to as much cash as possible. However I do think that now valuations across the board have been decimated to the point where growth could be sustainable moving forward at reasonable paces. In light of that I do think that ISD could have a good year moving forward. Like a research note that has been posted, 60m market cap is not an outrageous Price to pay and it does, I think, leave more space for upside.

I’m trying to get my order filled right now at .30, still some of my order left. Either way I’m not too worried on much downside going forward baring any disastrous announcement.

Gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236